MIMI INCA High mTOF Resolution Spectrogram Directions:
- Select the Image Species. High mTOF images can be species Hydrogen or Oxygen.
- Select the Reduce Images option, either average or sum from image to a point.
- Select the Image Charge Mode, Neutral or Ion. There is very little ION data at this point.
- Select the units.
- Select Averaging or Summing and the number of images to do. This is good when viewing multiple days
data, usually more than one week.
- Select the Plot file output background color and color map.
- Select the color map option.
- Enter a minimum and maximum range for the color map or let the software default to the images maximum and minimum.
- Select the Plot Output Type.
- For the File output types click on the File label with the right mouse button and use Save Link Target.
- Or click on the image with the right mouse button and use Save Image As.
- Enter the start and stop year, day of year and hours.
- Select Update Window button.
- To page from one day to the next, use the << or >> buttons.
- To page across more than one day, edit the Amount (doys) field and use the << or >> buttons..