MIMI INCA High mTOF Resolution Spectrogram Directions:
- Select the Image Species. High mTOF images can be species Hydrogen or Oxygen.
- Select the Reduce Images option, either average or sum from image to a point.
- Select the Image Charge Mode, both modes, or only Neutral or Ion mode data.
- Select the units.
- Select Averaging or Summing and the number of images to do. This is good when viewing multiple days
data, usually more than one week.
- Select the Plot file output background color and color map.
- Select the color map option.
- Enter a minimum and maximum range for the color map or let the software default to the images maximum and minimum.
- Select the Plot Output Type.
- For the File output types click on the File label with the right mouse button and use Save Link Target.
- Or click on the image with the right mouse button and use Save Image As.
- Enter the start and stop year, day of year and hours.
- Select Update Window button.
- To page from one day to the next, use the << or >> buttons.
- To page across more than one day, edit the Amount (doys) field and use the << or >> buttons..
Spacecraft Orientation Plot Description:
The top plot is of the Z spin flag that will plot a green line if it is set to 1 (MIMI in spin mode).
The other plots list angles in degrees 0 - 180 from the s/c axis to NEP, Sun and planet. The data closest to 0 and 180 should stand out.
|Axis ||Degrees||Color |
|-X|| 90-180 ||blue |
|0 - 89.9 ||red |
|-Y ||90-180 ||gray |
| ||0 - 89.9 ||orange|
|-Z ||90-180 ||green |
| ||0- 89.9 ||hot pink|
|170-180||Thick line |
|135-169.9||Medium line |
|45-134.9||Thin line |
|10-44.9||Medium line |
|0-9.9 ||Thick line |